Tuesday, November 18, 2014

LOTTE Custard Cake



Yesterday I found another LOTTE product. The first Lotte product I found is Lotte Choco Pie it was delish and addictive! Now I will give you my review about LOTTE CUSTARD CAKE.
Lotte Custard Cake's packaging is yellow, this color is like showing the custard color itself. There also HALAL label on the front of this product package so the muslim no need to worry to eat this. 

When I opened the package, the cake texture is soft and there's the custard cream in the middle of it. It taste good, but it contains much oil. I think this oil that makes the cake become soft. At the first bite I taste something strong like..I don't know what it was. Was it vanilla or something but I guess that's not vanilla because vanilla smell better. That smell is just too strong in my nose and in my mouth when I eat it. The custard has good texture and taste. Pity me I don't really like the cake, I'd rather to choose the Choco Pie than Custard Cake. But if you guys eat this cake while enjoying you cuppa tea it could be the best couple of all times. Because their flavors would just be perfect together. The spongy and the custard texture will be work so good on your mouth. 

So, my overall opinion about this cake is good. If you like custard you would love this. I highly recommend to eat this cake with a cup of tea. It would taste so good.

 









3 comments:

  1. Pure Titanium Earrings (Genting) - Titsanium Arts
    Titsanium Harmony Necklace and Ring of Gold. Type: Ring of titanium chopsticks Gold. ford edge titanium The crown and head have t fal titanium pan a total of 3,500 points and 4,500 points. titanium bikes for sale A few ford fiesta titanium of the crown

    ReplyDelete