Thursday, October 23, 2014

Chocolate Fairy Cake


Hi guys! Today I wanna show you how I make my favorite fairy cake. This time I make in a chocolate flavor. I make it in tiny fairy cupcakes in order to I can share with many people. I do love sharing food!
Ok here we come the things you will need,


- 1 egg, separate the white and the yolk
- 4 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp chocolate
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 200 gr honey

Now Let's start to make the fairy!
1. Mix the yolk and the melted chocolate. Make sure your chocolate is not hot but room temperature. Mix until well combine.

2. Put the flour little by little and mix until there's no lumps. If the the batter got little bit thick put some water into it. Then mix it with honey.
 More or less the batter will look like the picture above.


 3. Now you can prepare the cupcake liners. I use the small one. If you wanna use the regular one that will be okay, just remember it need more time to steam.

 4. Beat the egg white till stiff peak. I put a little bit cornstarch to make it stabil.

5. Put the meringue into the chocolate batter. Pour per 1/3 of the  meringue constantly. Mix in a one circular direction and mix it from bottom to top using rubber spatula NOT USING A WHISK in order to keep the air in the meringue.
 Keep continue till no meringue left.

6. Put the baking powder into the batter. Mix it till lumps free.
7. To make it easier, I put the batter into the jug to make it easy to put into the cupcake liners.
8. Steam in the steamer for about 10-12 minutes. 
 9. After 12 minutes, cool down the cake on the wire rack and prepare the chocolate paste or chocolate frosting as you like.
Now you have your fairy cake ready! Itadakimasu! Nom nom nom!




No comments:

Post a Comment