Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Story When Banana and Milk Meet the Chocolate in the Winter

So, this early morning at 5.30 am I made some noises in my kitchen. I was using my blender to make something to drink. Kinda random morning but this yum is my mood booster for today! Well, I called it mood booster cause it's a glass of healthy drink..umm.. not too healthy actually cause I put a lil bit of chocolate :p But if you wanna make something healthier without put the chocolate that would be just fine and still taste good, believe me.
It just need a very simple ingredients that you use daily in your home. Simple things turn into a great things just with a press button.
So, here's the ingredients I need for a gulp of my mood booster.

-3 ripes bananas
-dark chocolate
-100 ml of milk
-1/2 tsp honey
-5 ice cubes

1. Put the ice cubes into the blender with milk.
2. Press the 'pulse' button to crash the ice cubes.
3. Put the bananas, chocolate and honey in.
4. Blend for a minute.
5. Now they're ready to boost your day! Or you can put in your tumbler like mine.

Notes:
- You can omit the chocolate if you're a vegan or using cacao powder I guess it will do just fine for a vegan. 
- You can add extra ice cubes but for me 5 is just enough cause it's too cold to have an extra ice.
- For the milk, you can change with the soya milk or almond milk as you desire.

Have a superb day !



No comments:

Post a Comment